Saturday, February 04, 2006

Meme'd

Tagged by Bobbie over at Emerging Sideways Hope you learn something new about me!

Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Orientation Tour Guide for incoming students at college
2. Telephone Answering Service Operator
3. Teacher's Aide
4. Grocery Store Cashier

Four Movies I'd Watch Over and Over Again:

1. Braveheart
2. Love, Actually
3. Chasing Amy
4. To Sir With Love

Four Places I've Lived:

1. Sarnia, Ontario
2. Peace River, Alberta
3. Indian Head, Saskatchewan
4. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Four TV shows I watch:

1. The Amazing Race
2. Sports Saturday on CBC TV
3. House
4. Cold Case

Four Places I've Vacationed:

1. Quebec City, Quebec
2. Bellingham, Washington
3. Mount Rushmore
4. Steinbach, Manitoba

Four Websites I Visit Daily

1. Bloglines
2. Brennan Manning Message Board
3. PH message board
4. yahoo.ca

Four Of My Favourite foods:

1. Chocolate
2. Salsa
3. Chicken Caesar Salad
4. Dill Pickles

Four Places I'd like to be right now:

1. On the other side of some upcoming medical tests
2. Hugging my daughter
3. Having tea with my sister
4. Having tea with many of you

No comments: