Friday, April 03, 2009

Regular Stuff

I have a long list of things to get done today.
Doesn't that make me feel oh, so important.
Ha. Dishes, laundry, exercise, phone for appts.
Regular stuff. Regular stuff is good.
Much better than the drama I could dream up if I wanted to.
So glad I don't want to.

However, I was just thinking of
revamping the template on my blog;
which would be fun and distract me
from doing the next right thing.

The next right thing is washing dishes.
Dirty dishes means I had the privilege of eating.
The Pug Posse is happy I'm home today.
They are vying for space at my feet.
As if the one who gets closest is more important.

If you are the praying kind
could you lift up dearest one today?
He is still suffering from the whiplash.
The doc has ordered x-rays
to rule out a compression fracture in his back.
He's in lines-etched-in-his-forehead kind of pain.
Very glad it's the end of the work week for him.

7 comments:

Wait. What? said...

I will say a prayer requesting an ease of his pain and that you are able to get the chorse done and revamp your cyber space to how you see fit.

Cat

daisymarie said...

Yes, I'll be praying. Keep us posted!

steveroni said...

Believe me, I KNOW the power of prayer. It is The Divine Ear of the Father listening to one or some of His children, crying out for help.

What parent can NOT respond in some way, to that?

Daisy said...

Poor guy. I'll say a prayer for him.

Mich

Heidi Renee said...

praying here, and i can see that the blog is the same - so your list must have been accomplished! :D

Anonymous said...

will say a little prayer...

Gerry

Anonymous said...

Thanks all, for the prayers. I'm still hurting, but it could always be worse. I am alive.
d.o.