Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Daily Rituals

I'm grateful that the snow on the ground will be gone by the time I am done work today. It snowed all day yesterday. The forecast is for warm, sunny weather by this afternoon.

I'm grateful this is my last work day for the week. We're getting ready to move offices so today I will be packing up all my desk stuff and odds and ends. I'm not a fan of changes in my enviroment but it will be nice to have my very own office space in a brand new building. It also means dearest one and I will be commuting to the same place so that means 15 minutes less commuting time morning and night. I can live with that!

There's laundry and housework to do tomorrow which means I will feel like I accomplished something concrete by suppertime tomorrow night. I'm grateful that it doesn't take much to make me happy. The ordinary daily rituals of life bring me great pleasure. For that I am grateful.

6 comments:

owenswain said...

We went cycling yesterday and today it hits 30. Haven't seen the white stuff in over a month. Not sure how that makes you feel. Makes us feel great. ;-)

Wait. What? said...

So happy the sunshine is coming your way - literally!

Packing always inspired me to organize and make things better - have a great Wednesday!

Daisy said...

I am grateful for hearing your gratitude as it nudges me toward hope. I am grateful for this story.

http://socmemphis.org/content.asp?CID=18000

Mich

Gin said...

I hope all goes well with your move. How nice that you and hubby get to commute to the same place. That's going to be great!

Just Be Real said...

Great graditude list Hope! Thank you for sharing, and happy moving!! Blessings.

steveroni said...

Well...just Be Real always says "Just Be Real"...How 'bout that! Or, as a question, "How about that?"

Jus' sayin'