Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Light

There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Thank God.
I fell asleep on the couch at 7PM last night.
At 8 PM dearest one woke me and I sleepily
went and crawled into bed.
At 5 AM I shut off my alarm and slept another hour.
That helped.
I was pretty spoonless when I came home from work yesterday.
A day where I felt irritable and didn't want to be there.
It takes loads of energy to be pleasant
when one could be snarky without expending any energy.
I am grateful that feeling irritable is not my normal state of being.

Today is a new day.
Thank God.

5 comments:

Wait. What? said...

I love that every day we get a chance to do- it over!

Val said...

((((Hope)))) Read the last few entries... Love you. Praying for you.

steveroni said...

I carry with me AT ALL TIMES a "reset" button, and can use it day or night--even minute-by-minute.

So I do not have to worry about a 'bad moment' or a 'bad day'...IF I remember to pack my "RESET BUTTON".

Peace!

One Prayer Girl said...

Each day a new beginning - right?

We can start over and begin again at any and every minute - right?

What a great program!
What a great life!

PG

Just Be Real said...

Yes, Hope there is a ligth at the end of the tunnel. Thank goodness for tomorrow's. Blessings dear one.